Electric COOKER INSTALLATION in london
Our Team at Grovebell Electrical are fully qualified electrical installers and will install your cooking appliance professionally and safely.
Delegate your electrical cooker, oven, hob or extractor installation to qualified electricians
How it works?
After purchasing your cooker, oven, extractor or hob and have a delivery date and time slot confirmed. Give us a call or email us if preferred, to book your installation on the same day as your delivery. So that you can start using your cooker, oven, extractor or hob straight away!
You will then recieve confirmation email containing your installation date,time, installation address along with terms and conditions
Providing all the details are correct, nothing else needs to be done.
How our electrician will get the job done
Upon arrival on your specified apointment, the electrician will:
- Carry out a full health and safety assessment to ensure correct installation can take place also, review and inspect ensuring all existing connections are suitable for use.
Evaluate all existing wiring and verify whether it can be reused or if it requires replacing
Un-box and inspect the new cooker, oven, hob or extractor
Disconnect (if required) your old appliance.
- Install your new hob, cooker, oven, or extractor in line with all cooker installation regulations.
- Test the extractor, oven, hob or cooker and its independent electric circuit to confirm everything is functioning properly
- Dispose of any remaining packaging before they leave your property.
It takes more than finding a spare socket outlet in your home to get your electric cooker, oven or hob going. This is because these appliances generate alot of heat and require more current than your typical fridge or microwave.
This means that the installation of your new electric oven, hob or cooker will require an independent circuit from your normal sockets, with its own circuit breaker (MCB) within your consumer unit. That is why it is best to hire a qualified electrician when you need to install electrical appliances.
Grovebell Electrical will safely install any electric kitchen appliance for you
Even if you wish to replace an existing electric cooker, hob or oven, a dedicated circuit is required to comply with the current electrical regulations.
Contact Grovebell Electrical to hire a qualified experienced electrician who will:
- Safely disconnect your old appliance by following all electric cooker installation regulations
- Check if your current circuit, fuse, or MCB can meet the energy demand of your new electric oven, cooker or hob.
- Safely install your new electric hob, cooker or oven.
Depend on a service that meets all electric cooker installation requirements
Using an electric cooker can be very beneficial. Heres some reasons why should you consider using an electric oven, cooker or hob?
By connecting an electric hob, cooker or oven, you will reduce heat loss during exploitation, which will significantly decrease your energy bills.
Your new appliance will be easier to ventilate, meaning that you will be able to free up more kitchen space and make your cooking process even more enjoyable than before.
The cooker/oven/hob is made from modern, durable materials and will need less maintenance as a result.
Electric oven, hobs & cookers are incredibly easy to use, you will quickly master its many functions, even if you are a novice cook.
We offer many types of electric oven, hob, extractor or cooker installations
Our polite and skilled electricians can readily provide you with any of the following:
- Electric cooker installation with a 6mm cable. – Following all electric cooker installation instructions & regulations our electrician will install your new appliance via a 6mm cable. Electric built-in oven installation with a 6mm cable – Our electrician will safely disconnect your old electric oven, inspect & test your current circuit and safely connect your new oven via a 6mm cable .
Induction hob installation including 6mm cable: After safely disconnecting your old hob, our electrician will install your new electric hob providing it passes all safety inspections & tests using a 6mm cable which is included.
Cooker hood and extractor installation: Our electrician will disconnect your old cooker hood/extractor, inspect & test the existing wiring, and safely connect the new extractor by following all IEE safety guidance notes & regulations.
We service businesses throughout London and over the last 10 years we have built a strong reputation for effective, reliable electrical services. We are happy to provide quotes on all jobs and discounts are available on recurring contracts.
Our team are available 24/7 to help your business and to ensure that you are compliant with electrical safety requirements. Give us a call today to discuss your installation needs with our commercial electricians.
|Mon-Fri||8:00 – 7:00|
|Saturday||9:00 – 6:00|
EMERGENCY ELECTRICIANS AVAILABLE 24 HOURS 7 DAYS A WEEK